Shipping Outside Contiguous USA: Shipping Fees will apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico. These regions and other countries are not eligible for the Free Shipping offer. All shipments outside the contiguous United States of America will have shipping charges either quoted on the website or by a customer service representative. If you have questions on shipping charges please call
800-876-7774 and transfer to customer service representative.
- •SPSI pays freight on all supply orders over $250. These orders will ship best way decided by SPSI.
- •All supply orders under $250 will have a flat shipping rate of $14.95. These orders will ship best way decided by SPSI.
- •If the customer requests an order to ship by a certain carrier, they will pay full price for freight.
- •There will no longer be any Handling Fees.
- •There will no longer be “Delivery” zones or free shipping areas. Only orders over $250 will get N/C freight.
- •Customers with previous “D” free shipping days will follow this freight plan. All “D” ship via options will be deleted.
- •All backorders will ship best way no charge.
- •All collect orders will be FOB and will still be charged the $14.95 shipping rate.
- •Equipment orders are excluded from this policy
- •Orders outside the contiguous United States of America are excluded
- •Hazardous Fees are applicable to free freight orders
- Speedee = $16.50 hazardous fee
- FedEx = $39.00 hazardous fee
- •Oversized Fees are applicable to free freight orders when shipping UPS or FedEx as follows:
- Length: Over 48” = UPS: $14.25/box FEDEX: $13.50/box (Example: 1 box of 51” Twill shipping UPS = $14.25, 2 boxes of 51” Twill = $28.50)
This policy only applies to shipments from any SPSI warehouse location.
Companies who have established an open account with SPSI will be invoiced accordingly on all supplies (not equipment) from date of invoice. If you do not have an open account, your order will be sent COD or Credit Card. If your company is located outside of our 10 state service area (MN, WI, IL, IA, NE, MO, KS, TX, SD, ND) orders will be shipped COD CASH ONLY or credit card until a credit application has been approved. See the following subdivision for information on opening your account. We reserve the right to charge 1.5% per month, 18% per annum service charge on all past due accounts. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm CST Monday through Friday.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices prevailing at the time of shipment will apply. (We are not bound by typographical errors)
Qualified sales that are not supported by proper tax exemption certificates will be charged sales tax. SPSI's online store will charge tax on all orders. If the customer is tax exempt, you must have a tax exempt form completed and on file prior to placing your order.. The burden of proof that taxes are not to be collected is on the purchaser. SPSI is obligated to collect sales tax on all taxable items in MN, WI, SD, IA, KS, TX. Equipment, crating, freight and installation charges are taxable in all states except TX (tax exempt certificate will not cover these items unless you are a non-profit organization)
NO RETURNED ITEM(S) WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER! NO EXCEPTIONS! Please contact customer service to obtain this number. Returns must be shipped freight pre-paid. If a freight collect shipment is refused, we will invoice you for all freight charges that are incurred. All returns must be made within 30 days of invoicing and are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Any returns as a result of SPSI's error are exempt from any restocking fee; freight charge but still requires an RA #
The information contained on this website is based on information supplied by the manufactures. We make no warranties, written or implied. The user is solely responsible for determining the suitability of any product for the intended application. This is by no means exhaustive of our complete line. 100% inclusion is impossible.
For your protection first time customers we require that the shipping and billing address of your credit card be the same. There are too many fraudulant charges with varying addresses. For questions on this policy please contact us at email@example.com