Rutland EH7100 Dark Brown Plastisol Ink
Rutland EH series high-opacity inks are formulated as ready for use plastisol colors for printing on 100% cotton or light color 50/50 blends.
Rutland™ maintains an extensive palette of ready to use non-phthalate plastisol color inks, available in two series: EH – High Opacity and EL – HO Low Bleed series.
- EH NPT HO RFU is formulated as a press-ready plastisol for printing on 100% Cotton or over a low bleed underlay when printing on poly/cotton blends.
- Short body and very low wet tack for easy printing with no build-up.
- Ready for use, just stir and print.
- Great for hand presses or automatic printing machines.
- Easy to use, maintains print viscosity without thinning during print run.
- Formulated to be opaque for direct printing on lights or darks.
- Competitive with lower opacity products currently sold in the print market.
Print EH NPT RFU inks directly onto 100% Cotton or over an NPT underlay on darks poly cotton garments.
EH NPT RFU is normally printed through mesh ranges from 86-280 t/ in (34-110 t/cm).
Recommend 70-80 Durometer squeegee with sharp edge for maximum definition.
Proper cure is achieved when garment reaches 320°F (160°C).
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.