Rutland EL4611 NPT LB Bright Yellow Plastisol Ink
Rutland™ Ready-for Use Plastisol Ink
Rutland™ maintains an extensive palette of ready to use non-phthalate plastisol color inks, available in two series: EH – High Opacity and EL – HO Low Bleed series.
Rutland EL, HO, LB, and RFU inks are formulated as press-ready plastisol inks for printing on Polyester and Cotton/Polyester blends. These inks provide good bleed resistance and brilliant colors when printed through lower mesh ranges or over a Low Bleed or migration blocking product.
- EL HO LB RFU inks are formulated as a press-ready plastisol for printing on polyester and polyester/cotton blends. They will provide good bleed resistance and brilliant colors when printed in the lower mesh range and used over a LB White underlay. We suggest using EL9746 NPT Super Poly White for Polyester fabrics and EL9074 NPT LB White for poly/cotton blends.
- Creamy and very low wet tack for easy printing.
- Ready for use, just stir and print.
- Great for hand presses or automatic printing machines.
- Easy to use, maintains print viscosity without thinning during print run.
- Formulated to be opaque for direct printing on both lights or darks.
- Competitive with lower opacity products currently sold in the print market
Print NPT HO LB inks onto polyester or polyester/cotton blends over an NPT underlay white for brilliant
colors. Caution! Extremely bad bleeding polyester may require an under base of EL9746 Super Poly White
or ES0266 Barrier Base for maximum bleed blocking. EL NPT HO LB ink is normally printed through
mesh ranges from 86 to 200 mc.in. (34 to 78 mc. CM.) Recommend 70-80 Durometer squeegee with sharp
edge for maximum definition. Proper cure is achieved when garment reaches 320°F (160°C.).
EL NPT RFU INKS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR WET ON WET PRINTING. YOU SHOULD FLASH
BETWEEN EACH COLOR.
Poorly dyed polyester or too much heat in the curing process can overcome any low bleed inks ability to
block the migration. For severe migration use ES0266 Barrier Base as an underlay. *Note to 100% Cotton
users: 100% Cotton could have a ghost image appear if printed with low bleed inks. EL NPT HO LB inks
are low bleed inks and should not be printed on 100% Cotton. These products are rec-ommended for
polyester and polyester/cotton blends.
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.