Hix SD-2632 Screen Drying Cabinet
To get the fastest turn-around and produce more, you have to save time wherever possible.
The HIX SD-2632 screen drying cabinet is designed to do just that. Eight innovative, angled drying racks are designed to maximize air flow and dry both coated or reclaimed screens faster with its filtered air delivery system. The SD-2632 will not only cut drying time by hours but will also nearly eliminate the time-consuming task of fixing pin holes. Optimally spaced air knives are set into the corrosion-resistant galvanized walls to deliver even-heated air across the screen. Use the 37” X 35¼” counter top as a space-saving table for your HIX TT-180 exposure unit.
The maximum temperature inside the cabinet is 30° above room temperature with a maximum temperature of 110°
- Quickly dries screen emulsion as well as wet recycled screens, in a clean dust-free environment.
- Space for 8 screens of max 26 x 32”.
- Innovative angled-rack system. Screens are placed on a 10 degrees sloping shelve, allowing for emulsion to remain untouched by the shelves while drying.
- Filters provides clean air to the drying chamber, avoiding dust and pinholes in the emulsion.
- Directed air knives provide heat to each individual screen slot, guaranteeing each screen and emulsion to properly and equally dry or cure.
- Galvanized interior resists corrosion from evaporating emulsion and other chemicals.
- Top counter of 37” x 35¼” allows for space to locate HIX tabletop exposure unit TT-180, saving the extra needed footprint for this item