Stahls' Dual Air Fusion IQ Heat Press
The world’s most advanced heat press just got smarter. Register your Dual Air Fusion and access the Hotronix Online Portal to manage users, generate usage reports, and troubleshoot issues. Plus, a brand-new controller with a larger, higher resolution screen makes it easier than ever to modify settings and save recipes.
- Touch screen controls
- Position-Based Recipe (PBR) heating allows each station to be programmed to work in unison or independently
- Included Laser Alignment System, ensures foolproof precision decoration
- Perfect for DTG printers: station A for pre-treatment and B for post-curing
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout
- Includes two Quick Slip Lower Platen Protectors
- 220 volt
- Online access to reporting, including total impressions, active/idle time, and average cycle time.
- Self-diagnostics help with troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Dual Quick Change 16" x 20" platens.
- Auto Adjust Pressure™ with four different pressure and time settings that auto-adjust pressure for all recipes.
- Die pressure cast, corrosion-free base and top assemblies.
- Center-driven rodless transmission ensures smooth, quiet operation.
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes.
- Threadability™ allows easy decorating of front, back, and sides of garments.
- Program and store frequently used applications.
- 120 PSI for heavy pressure application.
- No operator fatigue.
- Optional smaller interchangeable platens.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Premier warranty.
- 240 v; 15 amps; 3500 w
- Must have designated circuit breaker
- Actual Weight: 260 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 410 lbs
- Dimensions: 38" x 38" x 26"
- Shipping Dimensions: 45" x 45" x 30"
Hotronix Premier Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5 yr on Framework
- 2 yr on Circuit board
- 1 yr parts/labor
- Free lifetime technical support
This item is not in stock for pick up and will ship from the manufacturer
Contact sales department for lead time - email or call 800-876-7774