Rutland EL9065 Premier LB White
Premier LB White – Rutland Premier LB White ink was designed as a premium low-bleed white ink. It was formulated to provide desirable characteristics, including excellent printability through a wide variety of mesh counts, creamy consistency directly from the bucket, great white tint, very soft hand, fast flash and minimal after-flash tack. This ink is ideal for fine detail printing, has very good bleed resistance for 50/50 cotton/ polyester applications, very good mat dawn, making it a great white ink to produce smooth underbases and very bright stand-alone whites. It may also be suitable for high volume printing.
- High performance white for Cotton/Poly blends.
- Very high Opacity
- Excellent brightness and fiber mat-down properties.
- Maximum smoothness and soft drape.
- Low tack formula for fast shear action
- Creamy, short body for easy printing
- Can be used as under base or stand-alone White