Rutland EL6400 NPT LB Scarlet
Rutland™ Ready-for Use Plastisol Ink
Rutland™ maintains an extensive palette of ready to use non-phthalate plastisol color inks, available in two series: EH – High Opacity and EL – HO Low Bleed series.
Rutland EL, HO, LB, and RFU inks are formulated as press-ready plastisol inks for printing on Polyester and Cotton/Polyester blends. These inks provide good bleed resistance and brilliant colors when printed through lower mesh ranges or over a Low Bleed or migration blocking product.
- EL HO LB RFU inks are formulated as a press-ready plastisol for printing on polyester and polyester/cotton blends. They will provide good bleed resistance and brilliant colors when printed in the lower mesh range and used over a LB White underlay. We suggest using EL9746 NPT Super Poly White for Polyester fabrics and EL9074 NPT LB White for poly/cotton blends.
- Creamy and very low wet tack for easy printing.
- Ready for use, just stir and print.
- Great for hand presses or automatic printing machines.
- Easy to use, maintains print viscosity without thinning during print run.
- Formulated to be opaque for direct printing on both lights or darks.
- Competitive with lower opacity products currently sold in the print market