Epson SureColor F3070 Industrial Direct-to-Garment Printer
Finance your equipment. 0% financing for 12 months with 3 months deferredOffer available until December 31, 2021.
Program benefits - Epson SureColor F3070
- 0% interest when you finance over a 12 month term.
- Convenient payments automatically withdrawn via ACH.
- Longer terms available with low rates on terms over 12 months.
- Deferred payments available to qualified applicants
- Finance your Epson SureColor F3070 over a 12-month term and you’ll pay 0% interest on the equipment costs. Shipping, sales tax, and other costs are subject to our standard low rates. Your first payment and document fee are due up front, and the remaining eleven payments will be paid via ACH.
The Future of Production Garment Printing.
Bring a new level of productivity and efficiency to your printing business with the all-new SureColor F3070 industrial direct-to-garment printer. The first of its kind to meet the demanding needs of high-production print shops, the F3070 was built from the ground up to deliver professional-quality, one-pass prints at industrial-level speeds. Featuring automatic garment thickness adjustment, easy user maintenance features and a new dual 2.6" PrecisionCore® printhead, this innovative direct-to-garment printer maximizes productivity and reduces downtime for fast, cost-effective print production. Coupled with the first bulk ink system integrated into an Epson® direct-to-garment printer, the F3070 can produce a full-size t-shirt in moments, allowing print shops to print hundreds of shirts per day, all at a remarkably low cost of ownership.
- Dual PrecisionCore printheads — with 16,000 nozzles delivering industrial-print-quality output at impressive production speeds
- Replaceable bulk ink packs — for less frequent ink refilling and lower costs1
- Automatic garment thickness detection — adjusts printhead height and optimizes print quality without user intervention
- Epson UltraChrome® DG Inks — produce durable, vibrant prints with the same cost for color and white inks
- Low maintenance downtime — with dedicated cleaning solution channels and fabric head wiper system
- Easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen — reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Epson pretreatment solutions — for natural fiber and polyester fabric printing
- Updated Garment Creator software — for macOS® and Windows® with cost estimator, text tools, hot folders and an automation SDK
- Scale production capability with additional printers — featuring an easily repositionable compact design that operates on standard 120 V power
- Optimize workflow efficiency with the integrated print stand — featuring casters for easy repositioning and standard mounting points to add accessories