Rutland EL9065 Premier LB White Plastisol Ink
Rutland Premier LB White ink was designed as a premium low-bleed white ink.
We have lowered the list price of 5 gal. containers by $15 and have added an additional fee of $15 for oversized packaging. This does not affect your total price for the 5 gal. container it simply matches our accounting system.
It was formulated to provide desirable characteristics, including excellent printability through a wide variety of mesh counts, creamy consistency directly from the bucket, great white tint, very soft hand, fast flash and minimal after-flash tack. This ink is ideal for fine detail printing, has very good bleed resistance for 50/50 cotton/ polyester applications, very good mat dawn, making it a great white ink to produce smooth underbases and very bright stand-alone whites. It may also be suitable for high volume printing.
- High performance white for Cotton/Poly blends.
- Very high Opacity
- Excellent brightness and fiber mat-down properties.
- Maximum smoothness and soft drape.
- Low tack formula for fast shear action
- Creamy, short body for easy printing
- Can be used as under base or stand-alone White
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.