Stahls' Hotronix Cap Heat Press
Offer your customers full uniform customization with this automatically opening cap heat press. It's perfect for baseball and softball caps, fan wear, spirit wear, souvenirs, and more.
Purchase additional cap platens for heat pressing on caps of different sizes, including low-profile, oversize, and full or low crowns.
- Designed to decorate caps of all sizes
- Auto open feature allows you to multi-task without over-application
- Digital time, temperature, and pressure readouts
- Compact size allows for easy portability
- Patented Magnetic Auto Open Feature.
- 3/4" thick upper platen with non-stick coating.
- Patented Magnetic Assist Lock Down.
- 3/8" Silicone pad.
- Quick-change 3.5" x 6" lower platen.
- Platinum RTD heat sensor.
- Cast-in tubular heating element every 2" to eliminate cold spots.
- Generates maximum pressure with less effort.
- Under-center pressure adjustment.
- UL/ULC/CE/ROHS approved.
- Temp. range 205° - 420°F.
- °F or °C available.
- Electrical Options:
120 v; 4 amps; 500 w
240 v; 2 amps; 500 w
- Must have designated circuit breaker
- Space-saving clamshell design.
- Actual Weight: 30 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 41 lbs
- Dimensions: 21" x 10" x 18"
- Shipping Dimensions: 26" x 15" x 21"
Hotronix Premier Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5 yr on Framework
- 2 yr on Circuit board
- 1 yr parts/labor