Mimaki CG-FXII Series
An optical sensor enables automatic consecutive detection of crop marks throughout the nested image which the Inkjet printer prints, in combination with the automatic adjustment function to obtain precise contour cutting.
By continuously detecting a maximum of 4 points, nested images in both X axis and Y axis can be cut aligning each image automatically.
- Selectable clamp pressure with high and low setting ensures accurate cutting of various media.
- Selectable three jog speeds ensure proper and easy positioning of the head to the point.
- Over-cut function makes the starting and ending points overlapped, which eliminates uncut portion of the media.
- Media can be loaded from back or front.
- Up to 6 roll media can be set at a time(1 set standard).
- Plug-in cutting software for CorelDRAW and Illustrator is included.
- A special adaptor to use commercially available pens and USB interface are included.
|CG-75FXII||Effective cut width: 760 mm (29.9")|
|CG-130FXII||Effective cut width: 1,300 mm (51.2")|
|CG-160FXII||Effective cut width: 1,600 mm (63.0")|